- 7 days guarantee
- 24 hours service
- Available 7 days a week
- 100% deposit back guaranteed
- The best end of tenancy cleaning in London
- Highly competitive prices
- 50% discount on Carpet Steam Cleaning if you order our end of tenancy cleaning
HOW MUCH DOES END OF TENANCY CLEANING COST?
|Property type||Studio flat||1 bedroom flat|
|2 Bedrooms flat|
|3 Bedrooms flat|
|4 Bedrooms flat|
|5 Bedrooms flat|
|Price (excl. carpet cleaning)||from £85||from £105||from £125||from £145||from £165||Call for quote|
|Property type||2 bedrooms house|
|3 bedrooms house|
|4 bedrooms house|
|5 bedrooms house|
|Price (excl. carpet cleaning)||from £135||from £155||from £175||Call for quote|
End of Tenancy Cleaning in London by British Professional Cleaning
End of Tenancy Cleaning is one of the most complex and important services. Moving out can be a real hassle. We are aware of all the stress you experience and the expenses you go to when moving in and out of your home. We of British Professional Cleaning know how important for you is to have your property professionally cleaned and checked before you leave it and get your deposit returned in full. We also give a 100% guarantee that you will get your deposit back. Irrespective of whether you vacate a single room or the entire property, British Professional Cleaning will meet the expectations of all the parties involved.
BP Cleaning has many years of experience in end of tenancy cleaning services in Surrey and London.
We of BP Cleaning do our job to the highest professional standards and satisfy even our most demanding clients. We have a diverse list of clients, including individual homeowners and tenants, businesses, landlords and estate agents. So hiring our services is a 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
We understand your needs and know exactly what our clients and their landlords want. That’s why we provide a complete End of Tenancy cleaning service to take the burden off your shoulders. Each member of our team is trained and skilled to do the job in a professional and timely fashion. We pay attention to all the details and seek to detect and eliminate every spot, stain or dirt.
The team of BP Cleaning uses the latest and most modern equipment and follows the best practices and cleaning techniques. Our company uses environmentally friendly and safe but yet powerful chemicals, irrespective of whether we are required to or not. BP Cleaning gives a 7-days guarantee for our End of Tenancy cleaning from the date of cleaning, thus allowing your landlord or letting agent to check the property you vacate. If your landlord, letting agent or you find any of the work unsatisfactory, we will re-clean it for free.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning services include a variety of tasks such as:
- General Cleaning of All Rooms
(vacuum carpets and mop floors, dust, wipe and polish: furniture, skirting boards, mirrors, door frames, banisters, picture frames, light switches, lamps, window frames and sills – inside only, radiators, wardrobes – inside and out; vacuum sofas, bed mattresses and underneath, clean cobwebs and etc.)
- Kitchen Cleaning
(in addition to the general cleaning of all other rooms – descale, degrease and polish: tiled walls, taps, dishwasher, electric appliances, countertops and etc.; clean, wipe, polish furniture, cupboards – inside and out; clean, defrost and disinfect – fridge and freezer, oven cleaning and etc.)
- Bathroom cleaning
(clean, descale and polish tiled walls and floors, taps, shower cabin, bathtub, toilet, bidet, sink, mirrors, cabinets – inside and out; remove limescale and mildew leaving everything sparkling clean and disinfected)
For more information please go to our Cleaning Services and see our Before and After Picture Gallery or simply contact us by e-mail or phone.
- Oven cleaning is part of our service
- Please note that all cupboards, shelves, wardrobes and etc. must be emptied before we come.
- Please leave no food, waste bags and other waste in the house. The client must discard the waste. We, the cleaners, do not throw garbage. If, however, the client wants us to dispose of the garbage, we will do it but an additional price will be charged for such service.
- Refrigerator(s) and freezer(s) must be switched off. Also the freezer(s) must be defrosted, i.e. switched off at least 24 hours prior the cleaning otherwise we cannot guarantee that it will be completely cleaned.
- Windows are cleaned inside only. We can clean your windows on the outside at an additional price and if only they can be accessed without a ladder, i.e. if they are not higher than 2 meters from the ground.
- End of tenancy cleaning does not include cleaning of the walls and ceilings, except for tiled bathroom walls only.